Happy Birthday, Kholmes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Apr 12, 2006.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I know it's a day early, but I'm afraid I'll forget! Let's all wish Kholmes a happy 40th! Terri
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Hapy Birthday

Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2006]
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Terri: where in Washington do you live?
    In my pre-CFS life, I once spent a summer in Bellingham and while there, toured the San Juan Islands and even climbed a peak, Sahale, in the Cascades. What a beautiful state.

Suzetal: That's a beautiful painting. Did you paint it?

Kholmes
  4. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Happy Birthday to you
    clap clap
    Happy Birthday to youuu
    clap clap
    Happy Birrrrrrrrrrrthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Deeeeeeeeer Khoooolmmmmmmmmes
    Haaaaaaaaaappy Birrrrrrrthdaaaaay tooooooooooooooooo (hold your ears) youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Live, Laugh, Love & celebrate your day!
    Rocki

(just be glad that you can't hear me singing this while I type it!)
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Have a great day!

Best wishes,

Claudia
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

but we took a short vacation last summer to the Olympic National Forest. It was really beautiful...so much to see. I haven't been to Bellingham yet, but I've heard it's a neat college town.

Before our son got sick, we made a trip to the Oregon coast and played on the beach. That was really fun...the kids learned what jellyfish look like washed up on the beach and collected sand dollars. I was picking blackberries every chance I got, since I'm a nut for berry picking. When we lived in Alaska, we picked wild blueberries, raspberries and lowbush cranberries. The lowbush cranberries are like your basic grocery store ones, only much tinier and whoa, are they tart! My 2 year old granddaughter likes to eat them raw! She's a real Alaskan, I guess.

Are you doing anything to celebrate your birthday? I hope you can eat a piece of cake or something...have a great day! Terri
    [This Message was Edited on 04/14/2006]
  7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

And hope you have a great day tomorrow.Sun