Happy Birthday Lanie!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shoobie, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

It's Lanie's birthday today!!

Let's all wish her a wonderful pain-free day! And many more to follow!

-Shoobie
  2. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

It's Lanie's birthday today!!

Let's all wish her a wonderful pain-free day! And many more to follow!

-Shoobie
  3. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Thanks for letting me know about the birthdays. It's nice to get to recognize those on their special day.

Arlene
  4. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Birthday to you and wish you a pain free day too.

Arlene
  5. Lanie

Lanie New Member

It was a nice and nearly normal day. I started my Synthroid last week and that has helped with my fatigue and energy levels.

We had a bit of a scare a couple days ago though. Almost 11pm, we were alerted thru a screaming neighbor that our house was on fire. He called the Fire department before getting us up and I am so thankful!! We lost our front porch but it could have been really bad. Our daughters room is right next to where the fire was. The firepeople said that it was a close one as our vinyl siding and the oil based paint underneath would have went up like *THAT*!!

Thanks again and best wishes for a happy and pain free day!
    Lanie
  6. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice birthday and that you found something to help with your fatigue.

I am also glad to hear that noboby got hurt with that fire! Do you know how it started? How much damage was there?

-Shoobie
  7. Lanie

Lanie New Member

The fire only damaged the porch thank goodness! It started from an ash smoldering in the mulch in my flower bed. I don't allow smoking in my house, we had company earlier in the day and an ash must have fallen in the mulch and was smoldering all night. We smelled it but assumed someone was burning brush. It became a full fledged fire after we turned in for the night. Thank goodness for my neighbor. He definitely saved us as my daughters bedroom would have been next to go. I could not even begin to imagine....

We are beyond thankful.
    Thank you for your concern,
    Lanie