Happy Birthday Laura (lgp)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Apr 4, 2008.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

I noticed awhile ago your birthday in your profile and remembered it because it is the same as an ex-boyfriend of mine!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Birthday! Any big plans? Oh, I saw that your daughter will be on the Today Show! How wonderful! You must be so proud.

Please everyone, let's wish Laura a Happy, Happy day!!
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Laura!,,I hope you have a Wonderful day! And Congrats to your Daughters! Sounds like they Have a Bright Future!,,,,,,,They are a Product of Fantastic Parents!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Laura,

Hope you have a fantastic birthday and get to do something wonderful that you enjoy !!

Blessings and hugs,

4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

and many more. My ex was born 4.4.44 and my mother on this day too in 1909!

5. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. So sweet (and typical) of you guys!!!

The day started rainy but hubby and I went out to breakfast together before he went off to work. Got lots of happy birthday phone calls from the twins, friends, my sister, my mom then my dad, went to run a quick errand and when I came back the most beautiful arrangement of flowers in a giant, planter sized coffee cup and saucer was sitting on my front porch. They were from my best friend (of 32 years!). Then, believe it or not, I went on a job interview--more about that later!!!

When Child3 got home from school, I met my sweetheart of a friend and her daughter at Starbucks for coffee, cookies, lots of laughs and more presents!! Went out to dinner at a local cafe with hubby and Child3, and then back home--more presents!!! Yay!!! We are actually having a little family gathering tomorrow night for me and hubby (his was 3/30) and the twins will be here too which makes me very happy. It's going to be a great birthday weekend, even though I had to order the cake!!!!

Thanks again for the warmest birthday wishes ever. They made a good day great!!!

I am very excited about Monday. It's a all day affair--start with The TOday Show and ends around 8 Monday night, so we'll be really tired. But it's so worth it!!!

Thanks again everbody. Kjade, you're the best!!

Love, Laura

P.S. We sometimes refer to our youngest as Child3 because when the twins were younger, we used to call them (in fun of course) Thing One and Thing Two from Dr. Seuss. The best we could come up with after that was Child3!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 04/04/2008]