Happy Birthday, Mickey!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by springwater, Jun 20, 2009.

1. springwater

springwater Active Member

I know its on the 20th of June and its the 20th morning here right now so I thought i would wish one of the sweetest ladies we know on the board, Happy Birthday and that i hope your day is grand and a day to remember...spent with all your loving folks and jack and dear ones.

God Bless
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

a big happy birthday to you too. Hope you get to do whatever you like with your loving family.

Hugs to you my dear YOUNG friend,

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Things I'd Like to Send You

Oh Mickey, with your hair so blonde.
    You know of you I'm very fond.

To celebrate your day in June:
    A hug; a cake; a red balloon.

But I'd really like to be able to send a large sized-box of good health. Wouldn't
    that be something!

Now pay attention to Julie. Don't go wearing yourself out w/ hostess duties.

Gratulerer med Daggen as we Norskies say.

4. kjade

kjade New Member

Happy Birthday Mickey!
    Hope it is/was a great one. Pamper yourself!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Happy Birthday Dear!,,,,,,,,,,I hope it's a great one!,,You deserve it!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,Flowers,(Roses),,,,Chocolates,,,(the finest),,,,,A big Cake with lots of your favourite frosting and Ice Cream!,,,Sis
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Not doing much of anything today.

Rock - what a nice poem for Mickey on her birthday. Great little poem. Glad to see you back here on the Porch.

Mickey - Hope you have been having a great time on your birthday weekend. Yes, do not wear yourself out waiting on people !!

Kjade - How are you feeling sweetie.??? Hope you aren't feeling to pooped and tired with the new baby due soon. Hope the weather is also not super hot for you like it is here for us (hi 90"s lately. It is not even August yet !! Glad to see you back on the Chit Chat Board. Hope to see you more frequently if you can. When is the little one due ? I have forgotten.

[This Message was Edited on 06/21/2009]
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I just saw this post, thank you all so much for all the wonderful Birthday Wishes. Rock i loved your poem and the red balloon. Springwater, thanks for starting this up.

Even though I do not want anymore birthdays, it is nice to hear a "Happy Birthday" from friends.

Love to you all!!!!!!!!!!

8. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

to you Mickey. I hope that it was a great day and that you enjoyed yourself. May this upcoming year be kind to you.
  9. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Hi Sweetie, I hope so too!!!!! I could definetly use a better year this year. I can't believe i am 44, it seems like i was 25 just yesterday, NOT.

Love ya,

10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Hi there, I have been having problems too, couldn't get on this morning and then got kicked off this afternoon in the middle of a post. It must be on ProHealth's side. Oh well I am sure they will get it up and running in no time.

I agree, you should have all come I would have enjoyed that for sure. Thanks for the Birthday Wish.

Love ya too