HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISTY (MORNINGSONSHINE)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 9, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,

What a bummer getting no presents or cards!!!!!! Although the brownies and ice cream sound great. What flavor ice cream?

I always choose at least one present for myself, if I know my husband doesn't have any plans.

Then I love having Chinese food for dinner, with a special movie to watch. Small things, but really enjoyable to me.

I figure it out beforehand, so I know I'll feel good.

Otherwise I get the blues.

How can we have an on-line Birthday party for you?

Did you eat your ice cream yet?

Write back if you're on-line!

p.s. I really wanted to thank you for arranging the special prayer time for me!!! That was such a sweet and beautiful thing to do; I was surrounded by prayer.

Love, Judy

2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thank you!
    It sounds like your still having a hard time, i'm sorry, will keep praying. I've been having more pain than my usal sort, all my muscles hurt, and feel so tight, or like charlie horses.
    A friend of mine just stopped over and gave me a pair of slippers and rubarb crisp, that should go good with my vanilla ice cream.
    I love brownie's and vanilla!! My hubby did okay ordering some books for my birthday, so it's not a total loss.
    But he usally has something for my kids to give me, or aleast cards!!
    I had to remind them it was my B-day this morning, but then they did go pick me a nice wildflower boque.

I like Chinese food to!!

Wish you could spend the evening with me!:)

I see i can't spell today!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/09/2006]
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I've been busy tying all the balloons to the pengy's. In exactly 28 minutes look at the top of your house, and there will be 64 multi-colored balloons for you!!!

I wasn't sure of your age,so........ Hah! Please give the little critters some sardine ice cream as a reward. You'll probably hear a pecking sound at your door or windows.

Vanilla will do in a pinch.

4. windblade

windblade Active Member

They also made you cards - really pretty ones. They use a beak and flipper technique - dipped in watercolor paint - they made beautiful prints. Don't mind the little bit of guano - they got a tad excited.

What books did your husband get for you?

I LOVE getting books for presents - or anytime!!!
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

you're not 64 yet if your children are small enough to give you wildflowers. So, you can still sing the Beatles song "When I'm 64". The pengy's have lovely chittering voices - they'll sing and dance for you.

Don't put any candles on your Brownie - they tend to eat them instead of blowing them out.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

there are 17 pengy's at your house by now. They're hard to count when they get really rambunctious. I hope your husband won't mind them living in the house for 6 months.

That's how long they usually stay.
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

they will be showing their best manners to you, and didn't bring their guano-guns. Especially the high-powered ones - you don't want to be cleaning up that kind of mess!

Are their bow-ties still crisp and tied straight?
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

What's happening???? Have they become too much for you already???

They are very good at giving massages with their flippers!
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm a little worried about Misty ...... what do you think the pengy's are up to?
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Do you think she's flying away on some of those balloons?

Or probably stuffing herself with those 17 kinds of ice cream. Who could resist?

You just never know when there are that many pengy's around!!!

It's got me a little nervous.

It's okay - I'm having a good time anyway!
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just thinking - maybe you'll meet some new potential friends as you develop your knitting work - your new cottage industry.
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

You have such a passion and such highly developed artistry, you could be teaching classes in a group - one on one. Selling your work - and meeting people there. A ton of things - think how much you could share!!!!!

((((HUGS)))) back
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'M so excited about the spinning wheel coming too!!! :)
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

Misty must be at the North Pole right now. Is that in Antarctica?

You can see why I never win those geography games!
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

Is that where it's nice and cool and foggy?
  16. windblade

windblade Active Member

That's amazing that you're putting the wheel together!!!

I thought it came all in one piece!

I believe in your future!

Thanks for believing in mine. That helped me tonight too.

[This Message was Edited on 06/12/2006]
  17. morningsonshine

Rooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, falling down, silly with laughter!!!

The pengy's held me hostage and wouldn't let me get to the computor!!
    They did bring ice cream, but they wouldn't let me have any!
    How do you control this little guys? The cards were beautiful, but they decided to paint my whole house!!

Won't my family be surprised when they come home.
    64 balloons is way to many, i was born in 69, but i love balloons, specially helium, you wouldn't even recognize my voice if you could hear my high pitched voice right now.

Thank you so much for the B-day invasion.

Georgia, your going to have to tell me how to take care of all these guys.

Sending love, and hugs,
    misty
  18. windblade

windblade Active Member

What colors did they paint your house?????? I hope they didn't choose 17 colors for ONE room!!!
  19. morningsonshine

I ordered three christian fiction books, from the CBD catolgue.
    The third book in the Dragon Keepers Chronicles, called Dragon knight, I didn't know there was a third book coming out so this is exciting!!
    A book called, The Longing Season, a historical novel about the man who was a slave trader, turned christian, and wrote Amazing Grace.

And last a book called The Thousand Charms, a frontier christian romance. About a prostitute who gets a second chance at life in Christ.
  20. windblade

windblade Active Member

I just KNEW they must have held you hostage!!!! Thank goodness you escaped!!! Where are they now????