Happy Birthday Paulmack

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jul 27, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

July 28th! I Remembered your Birthday! Hope you Have a Great day! Pain Free of course,,,,,,,,,S
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Yep,39 today but feeling 49,lol.
    Thanks also to Rock & Linda.
    Don't know about the Guinness though Linda,haven't drank that for a few years.Will settle for a few pints of lager though.
    Will have a meal with my family tonight then a few drinks.Can't celebrate as much as I used to these days.
    Hope you all have a great weekend,& thanks again.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

nice of Sis. How do you say Happy Birthday in Scottish?

The Norwegians say "Gratulerer Med Dagen"!

(I just turned 67. I feel 92.)
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Happy Birthday - you're still a young yin.

Hope you do something nice today and feel 'not so bad'.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

Your Welcome!,,,,39 is ,,Well Not 40! lolol,, and a very good #,,,,It Seems Rockgor Needs a Belated Birthday wish too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So Happy Birthday Paul and Rock!
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Thanks for the good wishes. What a handsome doggy. When you go for a walk, does he put a spring in your step?

7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You're just a youngster...only a little over a year older than my oldest son.

I hope this last year in the 30's will find you feeling better and a great launching point for the 40's.

Hope your party was great.

Cyber balloons to you!

8. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi guys,thanks for all your well wishes.Just had our family meal which was excellent, followed by plenty of Birthday Cake.A few drinks tonight & that will cap a good day.
    Cyber pieces of Birthday Cake are currently winging their way to all of you,lol.

Rock,we don't really say anything here in Scotland apart from Happy Birthday.Although,according to Scottish Gaelic it's "La Breith Sona Dhuit",but hardly anyone here speaks Gaelic & it's no longer taught in the mainstream schools.
    So a belated "La Breith Sona Dhuit" to you Rock,67 years young earlier this month.

Sue,the cyber balloons were warmly received,thanks,lol.

Molly,Best Wishes for Dar's family birthdays also.

"Tapadh Leibh",thats Scots Gaelic for thank you.
  9. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! I bet you are enjoying a nice cocktail right now. Bottoms up! I haven't been posting much lately, but I am glad I checked in today. It gave me the chance to say hello and have a fantastic evening!! Kim :)
  10. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Hope you're having a good birthday, maybe with some good friends, good sports, good weather, and a pint of lager.
  11. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Thank you both for your good wishes.Had a nice meal with family & a few drinks last night.Going out tonight with friends for a few pints also.
    Kim,good to hear from you,haven't heard from you for a while,hope you're well & have a great weekend.
    Hi Ken,yep,will get a cool pint of lager tonight,lol.And the weathers been not too bad yesterday & this morning so far,but in the UK it's been terrible over the past month.England has had some of it's worst floods on record.
    Ah well,another birthday over,not looking forward to my next one,shhhh,40th.
    Thanks everyone.