Happy Birthday Tam

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

May God shine his grace on you today and always. I ask that the Father lower your stress level and daily problems. Please do have a very Happy Birthday.
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

because each birthday is a gift from God that you've lived for another year.So we should celebrate the day that God has given to us. God Bless you on your birthday.Linda
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Asa, Hangin, Tigress, and Love, Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes! It's the big 45! I worked today, so I am going to save a celebration for a day off when I will be more rested.

Tomorrow we are having kids from two day cares comming to visit my residents at the assisted living facility that I am the nurse for! It will be a fun time for all of us!

Love and God's blessings to you all! Tam
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Not all here but I'm not going to miss the chance to wish you a very happy birthday. God gave you to us all and for that we are thankful. Sweetie enjoy....every year is a blessing. De
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I wish I could have my band play Happy Birthday for you and somehow package it up for you in an email. Oh well, just a thought. Gee I thought you were 39, you know you and Jack Benny or are you too young to know who he was. LOL! I hope you have a great day of fun to celebrate when you don't have to work. Take care and I still pray for you every morning. I hope you can start feeling better each day.

Love,
    Nancy