Happy Birthday Tiggy.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

May the Blessings of the Lord be upon you today and always, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love Cindy.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Wishing you a joyful day, and celebrating you in my heart!

Wishing to send you balloons, and your favorite foods, and all cozy, happy things.

Have missed you, girl!

Welcome back!

Love, Judy
  3. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I just wanted to say hi.

And Tiggy Girl, I'm worried about you, Please let us know you are ok.
    Praying for a glorious day today for you.

Judy, I pray for the depression to lift, for tangible help through therapy, for the right person to help you.

Patti, I pray Blessings over your life and your family.

This month has been up and down for me, I had some sick days last week, the court date is next friday 31/10.

Somebody gave me the book, "Heaven is so real", by Choo Thomas, I was disturbed for days and have spent the last few days in the Word seeking the truth and praying continually.

Have a great day everyone, and Tiggy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.

Love Cindy.
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Wow Tiggy,

Soo glad you are able to get to revival and that God is pouring His spirit out on you and others.

I pray for new things in your life, I stand in agreement with you, for purpose, health, abundance, and that the Lord will show you His will for you, I pray that for everyone too. I am seeking Jesus for direction too, as I have been for so many years, waiting and praying and looking for a new way.

Since reading that book, and interacting with the woman in the mall at work, I feel scorched and burned once again by christians. The judgement between christians is bad, especially since I am a divorced single mother, the fiery darts come from many, what is wrong with people? isn't God about love, mercy, grace and charity?

I've been searching the Bible for answers, trying to reassure myself that I am worthy, my mind is spinning.

I will continue to ask, as the word says and believe God has good plans, I'm just waiting for the manifestation to come to pass.

Love and kindness and compassion to all. Lets not judge each other!

What have you done on your birthday Tiggy?

Love Cindy.