Happy Birthday to me..sigh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fallenstar1962, Nov 3, 2010.

1. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

Hi everyone just needed to vent..spent most of my birthday crying. In the last 3 months I have found out my doc has been skipping certain blood work..and I now have an angiogram (sp) of my heart for blockages.

He then send me for bone density and mammogram as he has skipped that for 5 years too. Anyway letter in the mail says they have found something on my breast and I have to go back in 6 months.

Just feeling sorry for myself..no gifts today but 1 friend did give me a card. My kids were to busy to be bothered..though they did make the effort to call. Ugh giving up slowly..this too shall pass. So I go into the hosp on the 8th..thank you for your ears. Take care everyone..so sorry but my heart hearts in many ways

2. karynwolfe

karynwolfe New Member

We are glad you're still here fallenstar :) and happy belated birthday, for that reason
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

"All men fall, big men get back up again" -Unknown No gender taken.

Be glad your kids did call. Perhaps they don't know what to say. Can you keep in touch via Facebook?

You have our ears and our hearts. My wife was feeling real down at one time, we sat in the B&N bookstore and read over The Farside, Gary Larson. I had her smiling after the 3rd comic.
    Laughter is the best medicine and its great for the heart too.

Can I beg you to change your sign on name? The attitude will change your prespective, outlook and prognosis. Just post us here and say "Hey, it's me!"

Allwxrider, the beggar.
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

sorry this is late, & so sorry to hear that you had a bad b-day......I really hope that things work out as well as possible w/ the stuff you had the tests fpr {{{{{ }}}}}}
    [This Message was Edited on 11/04/2010]
  5. little

little Member

This is my second reply I lost the first one. I hate that. I don't rely on the doctor for my test. I keep track of all my test. I get copies of them and compare them with the last years. Sometimes I have to adjust things to get a better test next time. I got a bad mam last year. they found a spot. I went back this year and it turned out to be a cysist. I was nervous for six months. I know what you mean about your kids. I do get a call sometimes a few days later. I have been living in Florida for the past four winters. . I will be leaving in a few days. I have been home for seven months. My granddaughter has not come over to spend time with me or bring my great grandson over. I have watched him a few times while she has gone to the doctors. That is for a few mins. She works three days a week, there is no excuse.She is going to see her in-laws at christmass again. she goes every year. I live 25miles from them and she has never been to see me. Sometimes I think that they don't want to bother with us because we are sick. They don't have time. I wish you the best on your test. Please keep us posted. Have a great day RISINGSTAR. little
  6. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I've found that birthdays just seem to be a bit depressing as I get older. My next one will be the big 50, ugh.

You sound like you're having a rough time, and I'm sorry you're suffering. Life is just one surprise after another, but not always good surprises. I hope things will start improving and you get some peace. Take care of yourself and keep us posted.

:) Hermit xoxoxo