Happy Birthday to me Yikes I turn 30 LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Jul 14, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Wow I can't believe that I turn 30 today LOL. I never thought that I would reach this age and I can't turn back time and just be 20 instead LOL.
  2. place

place New Member

I turned 30 this year and could not be happier! Many have said that this decade is the best:

You have maturity, experiance and confidence.

You also still have (for most but not use) the energy get it done.

So far my first year in the 30's has been more than I could hope for!

Enjoy!
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I wish I could be 30 again, you're still young! No, I'm lying, I wish I was 20 again,,,LOL!
  4. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

Hope you have a very very happy one!!
    Barb
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....gosh, 30 seems so YOUNG! But, I realize, it's all relative! Anyway, I wish you a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

(((Celebratory Hugs)))
    Pam
  6. mrpain

mrpain New Member

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you have many many more healthy years to come! And before you turn around, you'll be celebrating the big
    four-o.... So enjoy the thirties!!!
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I hope you have a good one.I try to ignor mine when they come around,
  8. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Happy Birthday To You,
    Happy Birthday Dear Fibrohugs,
    Happy Birthday To You!!!

Hope you had a great one,

BlueSky555
  9. Maltese

Maltese New Member

Hello Fibrohugslife...happy, happy birthday.......and many more...I hope you enjoy it...and also have many more wonderful years too!

I just wanted to send my good wishes to you..... I have been a member of Prohealth, but not an active member. That will change now. Anyway, happy and good luck, hope you do wonderful things today.

Hugs...Bonnie (Maltese)
  10. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIBROHUGSLIFE!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a year of many blessings. Here is a big soft birthday (((((HUG)))))! Wishing you the best

Kittycare
    [This Message was Edited on 07/14/2006]
  11. emiltim

emiltim New Member

Happy Birthday!!!! Mine is next week....uhh..not 30 though. ;) 30 hit me real hard. I was single and the ol' clock was ticking big time! i only wish I felt as good as I did at 30.....

Hope you've had a great day!!!!

-Julie
  12. intensemom

intensemom New Member

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

AHHHH! I remember 30! I'll be 36 on Sunday, July 16. Aren't we Cancers awesome!

((HUGS))
    Tracy
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

They say it's your birthday!(song) so let's have a party!! Kind of hard to have one on the p.c.!! Have a great 30th!! sisland
  14. kjfms

kjfms Member

to you..

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthyday to fibrohugslife....

Happy Birthday to you...

And many more..

:)

Karen
  15. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I heard 30 is the new 20! You are as young as I am practically....are you calling me old?? jk! LOL!

Happy Happy Birthday to you!

Love,
    Stephanie
  16. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

still young enough to go have lots of fun but old enough to know better..

happy birthday to you

jodie
  17. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Wow thanks everyone! It was an interesting birthday for me. My whole neighborhood lost power around 4:30pm, it would go on and then off and on and then off and I heard a WHAM! So I think something exploded out there....anyway a majority of my area, including the restaurants nearby were out of power.

So I spent time with the two people that care about me the most which are my folks and they encourage me as always.

Then I spent time researching and reading in the FMS books that I got for my trip.

I learned that duuh I need to apply for SSI too, and try to find an attorney for my SSDI appeal, that will not take forever in getting back to me, so I will be calling more on Monday. I guess I just need to go to a smaller attorney that doesn't have a call center answering calls for them.

It's sad that I do not have much time as I will be out of town for awhile.

So I am very happy the power is on and my loud neighbors will pipe down and go inside their homes LOL.

Again thanks everyone...I figure as long as I look young overall, then I am happy with that.
  18. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

You can't be 30! I just checked out your pic on your profile, you look terrific!
    I turned 47 a few weeks ago and feel kinda old too. It's all relative.
    Have a great year and many more to come!
  19. TAM

TAM New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
    I'LL BE 34 ON THE 31ST,
    BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THE BIG 40 WILL BE HERE IN A BLINK OF AN EYE THE WAY TIME FLYS BY!

FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY I WISH YOU BETTER HEALTH AND LOADS OF HAPPINESS! TAMMY
  20. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

This is probably a day late, but I hope you had a great day! Terri