Happy Easter-Loving thoughts, Jesus

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

My thought at this time about Jesus is this--

I know My Redeemer Lives!

Triumphant Savior, Son of God,
    Victorious over pain and death, My King, my Leader, and my Lord

He lives, my one sure rock of faith, The one bright hope of men on earth
    The beacon to a better way, The light beyond the veil of death

Oh, give me thy sweet Spirit still, The peace that comes alone from thee,
    The faith to walk the lonely road That leads to thine eternity

I pray for the peace and comfort that comes in knowing Jesus Christ. I pray that everyone enjoys their Easter Day, remembering what he has done for us. Remembering that he loves us all soo very much. Remembering that we are never alone, he is always there when we need him. He came here for us, to give us the chance for eternal life.

Anyone else want to share your "loving" thoughts of Jesus on this Easter Holiday?
    Love, Cynthia
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I would just like to wish everyone a happy and peaceful Easter. Blessing to you all:)

Deb
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Same to you, have an enjoyable time with your family!
    Love, Cynthia
  4. jole

jole Member

Easter is the new birth of the world, through the death of our Savior Jesus Christ. He was taunted, criticized, whipped, crowned with thorns. He was jeered at, spit upon, made to carry the cross, then crucified on it.

He loved us so much that he died to give us everlasting life, if we just believe. How many people would go through all that for us? Such a short life He lived, and all for the sake of others. How can we not believe?

Now, the celebration of Easter is upon us...the world is awakening to new life...grass is greening up, birds are singing, everything is fresh and new once again....and our faith in our Father, Son and Holy Spirit is renewed as we remember what it is all about....eternal life!

This is what it's all about to me.

Wishing everyone a very Blessed, God-filled Easter***Jole***