Happy Feet ....With Robin Williams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carebelle, Nov 18, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

This is his new movie out .My hubby and I sat in a movie today .(something I do not do very much because of pain,but I took a pillow for my back)The movie is really funny and all the Kids sitting around us seem to really like it .

A little boy around 2 sitting next to me loved the music and songs in it and had his own Happy Feet dancing in the aisle . LOL My hubby and I enjoyed this movie and really liked the music .If you have a chance go see it ,it will lift your spirits.It is very Kid friendly so take your kids to see it to.
  2. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I thought it was cute. I'm used to watching movies that are slightly deeper LOL but I thought it was cute all the same.

I thought my friends and I were going to get kicked out tho, between all the dancing and "aww"ing that we were doing. BABY FUZZY PENGUINS!

There was a little kid dancing when we went as well. So cute :)
  3. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

Hi Carebelle,

I love Robin Williams in anything. His sense of humor and timing is incrediable in my opinion. Between fighting the crowds and the to me back killer seats I'll have to wait for either the video release or HBO etc releases. Thanks for letting us know it was good. Also glad you were able to go enjoy it in the theater.Laughter and music are two of our better medicines. Maineweezie
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Those are GeorgiaC Pengys making their first movie debute.(sp)

They ranaway from home to make it in hollywood! I sure hope they send some of those royalties to Georgiac!!

5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

they pengy's were #1 rate box office hit this weekend.

6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

It wasn't boring? I thought it would be boring with just those little peguins the whole movie.
    Maybe I'll take the kids to see it then!
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

they are sooooooooo cute and im sure grown up alot sence you last saw them.Leave your heart open you know what can happen to hollywood kids if they dont have a stable family.