HAPPY FIBRO 4TH OF JULY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrpain, Jul 3, 2006.

1. mrpain

mrpain New Member

It's the 4th here on the east coast (12:39am)est., and outside my window the explosions have already started. I know it's not suppose to be happening yet, but somebody out there thinks differently...

In another 21 hours it will really be going strong. But I just wanted to take this opportunity to brag on everyone here on this board and tell ya'll how great you are..

I've really enjoyed listening to you and reading all the intelligent information that is shared and also your personal stories. I've prayed for some of you and will gladly pray for anyone who asks..

I wish we all could be healed and leave this dreaded disease behind. There's a lot on my heart and mind right now but I won't be able to put it down in words, nor do you want to read them due to the length.

So I'll just say take care and God Bless, and Happy 4th!!
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

in washington d.c.......

the fun i would have down there...and cruisng the smithsonian's

jodie
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

And across the street at the Defense General Supply there are supposed to be fireworks. So this will be a real thrill.

It's nice to get to spend time with family (we have a small one) and friends.

Happy 4th to you as well.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

the booms and the fireworks started three days ago here. I live in the middle of nowhere so it takes forever for the police to come. last night it literally sounded like a war zone. my neighbor had nightmares from vietnam. On the good side of things i'm haveing fun!!!

Angell