Happy for ya HIRISKRN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blast, Oct 14, 2002.

1. blast

blast New Member

So happy to hear you are doing well and that you have a doctor behind you, as I do as well. However, sometimes I feel that I am the chronic patient that is always got something going on.
    I read that you take the oxy 80mg. that I tried. We did try 60 for a shor time and I got no more relief than the 40mg., so I think I should stick with the 40mg. for now and try and take it easy. Still waiting to hear back from the doctor as to what I am supposed to do.
    Have a great evening, better days to come.
    Sherri
  2. blast

blast New Member

So happy to hear you are doing well and that you have a doctor behind you, as I do as well. However, sometimes I feel that I am the chronic patient that is always got something going on.
    I read that you take the oxy 80mg. that I tried. We did try 60 for a shor time and I got no more relief than the 40mg., so I think I should stick with the 40mg. for now and try and take it easy. Still waiting to hear back from the doctor as to what I am supposed to do.
    Have a great evening, better days to come.
    Sherri
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

sorry was being nosie have you tried morphine yet it might help better then the oxy or 3 oxy a day insted of the higher dose thats what helped hubbys aunt i took perocet for brake threw pain while on the oxy the combo did grate for me,
    kara
  4. blast

blast New Member

Wanted to try to get this message to you hon!!
    Oh yeah, the other replier, it's ok to be nosey here that's what is fun about computers. Haven't tried morphine, I had a bad reaction to the PCA after a surgery and vomitted until they changed the meds to Dilaudid!
    Thx for the info though. Will keep on trying
    Blast