Happy Holidays all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wish_to_be_healthy, Dec 22, 2006.

1. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

Hello board!

I've been off for awhile, sorting out a flare, changing meds and keeping busy with the boys...

I promised Wamps a snow picture quite awhile ago...yesterday on Winter Solstice, we finally got snow up here in the "Chosen Frozen", and I put up a snowy pic for her...But I can't find WAMPS anywhere...Did she leave the board?

I will write more on the other board in the next day or so about how my health has been panning out...Here, I want to say Happy Holidays to all of you, and may the New Year bring better health to all of us : )

2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Happy Holidays to you & your family,& a guid New Year.Lovely pic BTY,
  3. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

It has been strange that other places have been getting snow, and it kept missing us up here in the "Ice Box" of the USA (at least, the lower 48 states)

The pic is my house...I bet it reminds you of the homes back in Ohio, Linda.

When I lived in So Cal, I had a flat roofed house, very different from this one...But the town that I lived in had the "Marmalade Mansions" alot of folk from back east, had homes in the Inland Empire, and brought that architecture to the Citrus belt...So there are homes there that look like this one without the snow!

Have any snow in Glasgow, Paul?
    [This Message was Edited on 12/22/2006]
  4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Not had any snow here in Glasgow yet,had plenty of rain over the past few weeks & it's been a wee bit cold.We only seem to get snow maybe once or twice a year,you see,we're quite a temperate wee country,never gets really hot & altho it can get quite cold it doesn't have extreme weather conditions that you get in some US states.
    I think with all this global warming going on lots more people will be coming to Scotland to cool down in the summer months,LOL,then again,maybe not.
    That said I think Christmas is great when you get a bit of snow,
    Hope your pains are not too bad over Christmastime,
    Best Wishes,Paul.