HAPPY HUMP DAY TO ALL (HAPPY WEDNESDAY)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Happy wednesday everyone! COngrats to all..We all have reached the hump of the week...whew! In know Im glad I made it this far now hopefully the rest of the week will go ok too.

Wishing you all a painless(or at least low pain) and wonderful day! Im working today...Im pooped...last night we babysat our twin niece and nephew. The little girl twin is a handful of energy at times and can be a bit unruly (power struggle) LOL! But it was fun. We are ALL tired this morning. Our 4 kids didnt want to get up for school LOL! (busy household last night). OH, and I finished allergy testing yesterday...LOL....Im allergic to my Dog ym cat and trees. LOL! Oh well, I aint givin' up my pets. I love them too much so I guess ill have to suffer LOL!

Anyway, the weather here is going to rain. Its kinda dark outside for 8:30 in the morning. Im leaving soon for work so its weird that its so dark right now. Its on the chilly and damp side so I am feeling it today for sure. Yesterday we were spoiled so I guess we have to take the bad with the good. Im happy at leats one of the days was as beautiful as it was especially for October.

HUGS to all! Praying the day goes smoothly for everyone. For all those not feeling well and wanting to give up (been there done that and expect many more days to be like that once the Winter hits...) I wish you inner peace and strength to get thru these tough days and most of all, RELIEF.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    - Diane
  2. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

YES she gave me Rhinocort. I tried Nasonex and had three asthma attacks and had to stop using it (within 24 hours and Im lucky if I get two asthma attacks a yr). She gave me allegra too but I just cant take any antihistamines because I get sleepy and ill from them all. Ill try the Rhinocort...Im avoiding the medication.

Have an awesome day!