Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by springwater, Dec 30, 2009.

1. springwater

springwater Active Member

Its 31st december where i am so I take this opportunity to wish all of my dear
    friends on the boards a happy, healthy, painfree, stressfree, 2010.

May the new year bring good cheer, love, happiness, prosperity into the lives of
    all of us.

And thank you Pro health for providing me and all of us a wonderful place to come
    by, chit chat, get info, be comforted, laugh, cry, share with others as we go thru
    our various issues.

god Bless
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2009]
  2. jole

jole Member

To you, Spring, and all my dear friends! I hope we all find answers to our DDs this year and are all feeling much improved by this time next year! (It's okay to hope...and dream...)

Today (31st) is also my hubby's birthday.......so I need to get some sleep and make him a cake in the morning. Will be his favorite...a homemade chocolate wesson oil cake with peanut butter frosting! Yummy....

May each and every one be blessed with the friendship of this site and the compassion of others.......................Love to all.................Jole
  3. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Happy New Year to all!

4. ckball

ckball New Member

I guess it is already 2010 where you are tonight.

I wish everyone on here a Happy New Year that brings peace, joy and better health and maybe a CURE in the new year-

Hey like Jole said- we can always hope right? BTW I expect some of that chocolate peanut butter cake :) You know I had a dream you and I chatted one night- did you have the same dream :)

Hello to everyone here, many of us have celebrated many new years here and hope there are many more to come-Carla
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

to everyone here. May these special PH boards continue to give us ALL
    the comfort, and love they have done in the past, through out the New Year and years to come.

Hope you all had a special New Years evening, last night ,either with special people, furry friends, or just yourselves doing whatever you enjoy.

We just stayed home and had some shrimp and homemade soup, a couple glasses of wine and watched some TV and the ball go down, while we were in bed :) !! We were ready to zonk off at any moment, and WE DID !!.

Happiness, Health, Blessings and Love to ALL,