Happy New Year, Everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just wanted to stop in long enough to wish everyone here a better year ahead. I keep us all in my prayers because I know how difficult it is to live with chronic illness. It affects our health, our relationships, our finances, and every other aspect of our lives.

I am optimistic that 2007 will bring us all better things, including better treatment options. Keeping hope alive and laughing with friends is the best medicine until a cure comes along and I do believe there will be a cure one of these days.

Until then, have a very, very Happy New Year!

Love, Mikie

BILLCAMO New Member

And the same back to you & all here !!!!

I agree with all you said.

One big thing for the tail end of this year and into 2007 is that the CDC is finally telling people that our DD's are real. Including paying for ads in national mags.

Blessings ,

3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Happy New Year to you as well Mikie,hope it's a guid one & your pains are not too bad.Yeh,laughter is the best.
    Best Wishes,Paul.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To see old friends posting here. I'll tip my glass to everyone tomorrow evening.

Love, Mikie
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Happy New Year to you. I've missed you. I've lost contact with lots of people since the boards were split and you are one person I like to stay in contact with if possible. I've missed you.

I hope you have a great year and that your health issues will not be so severe in 07.
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Lets hope 2007 is a better year for us all.

7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I really want to ask you something but I dont think Id be aloud on this board again but I know you know what I want to know u k
  8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Thank you, Mikie. The same to you and everyone here.

9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Maybe it's just my pea brain not working so well, but I really don't have a clue. I can't imagine what would get you banned for asking. My life's pretty much an open book and really quite dull.

Love, Mikie
  10. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Very nicely expressed, Mikie.

11. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Same to you sweetness, as well to all, I hope 2007 will bring us relief.

love to you all, Ann
  12. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Good to see you in a post, and wishing you and everyone a Happy New Year as well!

May we all remain positive to the lives we live and look forward to time ahead as new discoveries and help becomes available.

All are in my prayers as well ... it's not easy being "green" is it?

Love, Jeannette
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate everyone's responses and good wishes. I think it's important to wish each other well. It raises us all up.

Experiment after experiment have shown that where people focus on something specific, it produces change. Perhaps if we focus on wellness or a cure, it will happen. If we expect better things in the New Year, we will be in a more positive frame of mind. That, in itself, is worth it.

Again, thanks and a very happy 2007 to everyone.

Love, Mikie
  14. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Thank you Mikie & everyone else.

A Happy & Healthier New Year to all here!
  15. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

to you and yours, Mikie! Terri