happy new year to all!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by babyk902, Dec 31, 2010.

1. babyk902

babyk902 New Member

Just wishing a happy and HEALTHY new year to alll!!!!

2010 has definitely not been my year, and i've had some MAJOR setbacks, but I'm really looking forward to what 2011 brings, and trying to be as optimistic as possible. I think that this will be a better year and believe it will be for all of you as well.

Don't give up, we're all on a roller coaster here, but I've learned that things do turn around, and it just takes a lot of patience and a lot of strength, but there is still hope out there ;)

Best wishes,
  2. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, all.

Maybe 2011 will be the year for major breakthroughs. It is really heartening to see the NIH and other U.S. government agencies taking more interest in ME/CFS lately, and the retrovirus developments that have led to this.

Here's hoping that it will be a very Happy New Year!

3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Happy New Year, everyone!!

Rich, as always, thanks ever so much for all that you contribute to CFS and helping to find the cause and the cure.

All the best for 2011.

4. loto

loto Member

thank you so much for your positive wishes...

I, too have had a terrible 2010, and am hoping and praying that 2011 will be so much better.
    I pray that for all of you, too.

5. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Happy New year Karen! 2010 definitely has been a rollercoaster ride!

Hopefully 2011 will bring us all Good health again, and some recognition for the Powers that be.i'll be ringing in the new year with my Jammies on and probably a stiff drink ( green tea!)lol

Take care