Happy New Year.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dan0248, Dec 31, 2002.

1. dan0248

dan0248 New Member

Well Happy New Year to one and all, as I sat and watched the New Year come in I was happy that I had made it through the last one. 2001 and 2002 were not very good to me. 2001 I lost my job that I had had for 20 years had planed to retire from there. But got cross ways with my Boss a couple years back and knew my days were numbered. 2002 was when I finely found out what that I didn’t have a bad heart, cancer of the colon, MS, hell I was trying to recall all the test that were ran to end up with this FB, that even most of the doctors out there don’t believe in. Then to think that I’ve got a another whole year to put with this DD, all the pain, all the BS from the Doctors, SS A$$’s, all the people that don’t believe you are sick and the ones on top of that list are the Doctors that we see to help us fight this.

All I can say is bring it on, give me your best shot, you no good SOB. I will never say Uncle; I’ll be thumbing my nose at it and anything else that comes my way. You all want to know why, I got to spend a couple days with my brand new grand daughter and to look into her eyes and see the spirit that was in her and to talk with my other grand kids and to listen to their joy and happiness just bubbling over. Hell ya bring it on; I’m going to spend as much time as I can with them. To hell with the hands that feel like crushed glass, to hell with the pain in arms, back and just got a new one a couple days back in my jaws, like a hellish toothache. All I can say is bring it on. There isn’t anything wrong in getting knocked down by life and all of it'’ trials. The only thing that would be wrong is not getting back up.

Happy New Year to all of you, may the good Lord watch and keep you safe through out the coming year.
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

thanks you made me smile this morning!
    happy new year
    kara
  3. PAT

PAT New Member

and the faith, that's about all we can do! And hope this is a year that the medical community will find more answers for all of us who are suffering! Patti G