Happy New Yearalmost and if you want to meet me look inside

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year as I am swamped now and having computer issues again.

I am re posting the links to the TV story that WSAZ did on me and Mr. P for the Damon and Stella Foundation

The other 2 are links to the newspaper articles my local papers wrote about the foundation. I feel very priviledged to be a part of the foundation.

I start a new collection campaign after the first of the year and need art from all over the country, if you know of any artist that has orignal art let me know- I wish all of you the best life can offer and may the new year bring you health, peace and happiness-Carla

2. ckball

ckball New Member

Thank ladies, the art willl be up sometime around the middle of Jan, it is being set up to photograph for the site this week.

I called Mr P today and he was breathless and I said what where you doing? He had just got out of the shower so I talked to a naked cowboy today,lol. He has a biker look too, he emailed me a pic of him cutting Randy's hair and he had a do rag. So he must have many sides,lol

Hurt my back bad today, I have been digging a ditch that got stopped up which caused by front yard to be a swamp. Oh well what are going to do? Thanks for the support-Hope ya have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!Carla
  3. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Nice picture. You look happy. :) Good luck with your collection campaign.

Happy New Year,