HAPPY SUNDAY...HAPPY WEEK AHEAD FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Wishing all a great week. Hopefully mine will go well. Its pouring rain here YUCK! I HATE rain!
    Wishing all Gods blessings of safety, health, happiness, inner peace and strength to endure the week ahead. I myself have a very very busy week to tackle.

HUGS to all!

-Diane
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

So nice of you to wish us all a good week, I hope the same for you also. I am starting physical therapy again this week, so I am looking forward to some relief. I hope you have a pain free night! Take care, Kim :)
  3. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

I like your last name LOL...its a relative of mine last name!!!!

Good luck with your PT. Remember, its hurts before you start healing so dont give up hope. I use to be a PT Aide. I loved that job but it was night hours and it was too late me. I do miss it though....and all my patients.

HUGS!
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Diane, thanks for the good luck wishes. I made up my username based on the San Diego Chargers, I am a huge fan! Their symbol is the lightning bolt. That is funny that the name also belongs to one of your relatives! :) I hope you have a great day! Kim
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

What a nice message to start the week!

Thank you! Have a nice week yourself!

Kim