Happy Thanksgiving and Thank you, Pro Health.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, Nov 20, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I do hope that you will each have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I count all of you as blessings in my life and wish the best for all.

If you are traveling (like we are), drive carefully. Hope the weather stays good for your travels.

Above all, let's all try to pace ourselves this year! Maybe we won't all come back in huge flares if we just do what we can do and no more. Delegate....easier said that done, I know.

Blessing to each family member and thank you to Pro Health for having this board for us to chat on.

2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

You have a good holiday, also! Be careful driving and baby that tooth! I can't believe the RC's is spreading through your family like a virus!

Look forward to having you back!

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

What a wonderful idea for a thread......

Thank you so much!

Nancy B
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks for starting this thread, Sue. One thing I will be thankful for this Thanksgiving is all that I have learned from this board since I joined back in July. And for all of the wonderful and caring people who are willing to just listen, give advice or a much needed hug!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving Day. I'm just in charge of the candied yams this year and we only have about 40 minutes to drive. So, I look forward to a relaxing day with family. Hope you all enjoy your day, blessings to all! Kim :)
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

6. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Very nice post, Sue.

Drive carefully, and enjoy your holiday.
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We are experiencing very lovely weather here in Huntington Beach this Thanksgiving. Yesterday was filled with food, family and fun. We had ages almost 93 to just over a year...and all the ages inbetween. Wow! What a heritage.

I don't know what has been going on since I left, but hopefully all is well where you are. I am here with my MIL while the rest of the family goes to nephew's soceer game. We will all meet here for "Mexican" tonight...enough turkey.

Blessing to all and safe travel on Sunday. We will be returning home on Monday so will touch bases then.

Hugs to all, Sue
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Sounds like a plan...a nap!

What a great time you had. We are finally home after 6 days gone and 5 different beds to sleep on. Soooo happy to be home on our own bed last night. Good to see family, but there really is no place like home.

Now, we start the Christmas season...busy and hopefully peaceful for all. Looking at the world, though, looks like peace is in short supply. Has to be internal because if it depends on circumstances, not a chance.

Anyway, take care as you journey through the next month or so. Good to talk to you again, Nancy. You are a special person.