HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY FROM SCOTLAND

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulmack, Nov 22, 2006.

1. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Happy Thanksgiving day to you all.
    Hope you enjoy the holiday.

Good luck,have a peaceful day,Paul fm Glasgow in Scotland.
  2. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

I could come visit your country!! My family tree dates back to your country and I think it most beautiful. I am sooooooo afraid to fly so it will never be.
    I hope you have many happy days...
    From the state of California
    Melinda
  3. namow

namow New Member

Good wishes very appreciated!
    THANK YOU
  4. genealogynut

genealogynut New Member

Hi,
    Thanks for your good wishes. We will have our thanksgiving a day late as some of the medical workers in our family have to work today on the real Thanksgiving day.

I would love to visit your lovely country too as my husband and I both do genealogy on our familys, and his Robertson's are from there.

I hope you have a painfree day, and many, many good days more then the other kind.

My daughter sent me to this board as she has had Fibro for years, but they are just now saying that I have it, and some days are to rough to stand up, or sit, or anything she says I need to be more aggressive as they keep saying they think I have it, but so far nothing given to help with it, and the pain.

Have a great day and hope to visit your wonderful country one of these days though I know at our age that is doubtful.

Pris
    [This Message was Edited on 11/23/2006]
  5. charlenef

charlenef New Member

she moved when she was little some of her family is still there though happy thanksgiving charlene
  6. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Happy Eatings to You All,
    On this Thanksgiving Day!I wish you all well!!
    Hugs Shirley
  7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi Pris,thanks for your message.i'm quite new to this website too although i've had fibro for many years.

Robertson is indeed a very Scottish name.Lets hope you get well enough to be able to come over to Scotland some time in the future,however,i know what you mean,i'm only 38 and find it difficult travelling anywhere.I don't think you would want to travel here just now,its absolutely freezing and been pouring down with rain all day(but being Scottish you get used to it,i mean if it hits over 75f in the summer we moan its too hot,LOL).

Hope your keeping well,and enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
    Cheers,paul

8. ephemera

ephemera New Member

Paul, I had a wonderful visit to Scotland in the 1990s. Would that I could do it again, soon. I especially liked Glasgow (more than Edinburgh)!

We'll put out an extra plate with piled high with special stuffing & mashed potato for you, & a slice of pumpkin pie. yummy.

Best thoughts.