Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Nov 21, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi all,

I hope wherever you are that you have a Happy Thanksgiving. No matter what your cirucumstances may be I hope that each one of us can thank God for something in our lives. There are really many things to be thankful for even in the midst of great trials. I am very thankful for all of you, my new friends. You have been such an encouragement to me in the ups and the downs.

I so wish that we could all get together. I still think in the back of my mind that that is going to happen for some of us and I don't mean in heaven, I mean right here on earth. Wouldn't that be fun.

On that note I have to get to bed. Sweet dreams everyone and have safe travel for those of you who will be on the road.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL. May God give us the strength we need. May we have peace in our homes. May we forget problems of the past, even if just for the day.

3. pepper

pepper New Member

to all our American friends on this board. The Canadian Thanksgiving was in early October so you guys need to celebrate for us too.

Praying for your safe travelling, Nancy. I believe I read in another post that you are visiting your family for the holiday.

I hope that your presentation went well today.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating! You all are so dear to me. Every time I read that someone is praying for me, I am so thankful. I know it makes a really big difference with whatever I am struggling with.

Hugs, and love to each one,
    Judy
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Happy Eatings to You All,
    On this Thanksgiving Day!I wish you all well!!
    Hugs Shirley
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

in spreading the Thanksgiving cheer!Linda