Happy Thanksgiving to all U.S. people from Canada

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by springrose22, Nov 22, 2005.

1. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Happy holiday to everyone of you in the U.S. We had our Thanksgiving in Oct. Love to all. Marie
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Too bad it can't be a month-long celebration, from your date to ours! LOL, no school, work, etc... hehe!

All the best,
    Victoria
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are very kind to take the time to wish us a good holiday. We really do have a lot to be thankful for, both of our countries. I'm with Victoria...lets just have a long North American Thanksgiving and take the whole time off. (-:

Again, thank you.

Blessing to you and yours,

Sue

4. JLH

JLH New Member

Bless you, Marie, for being so thoughtful. We certainly appreciate your wishes for a happy holiday!

I hope everyone in the U.S. takes time to count their blessings and offers thanks.

I hope you and your family enjoyed your Thanksgiving in October.

Peace -

Your "neighbor"
    Janet

5. ladude

ladude New Member

Thank you very much from Los Angeles

LAdude
  6. cph13

cph13 Member

and Thank you for your good wishes. Belated to U as well. No matter how bad we feel, there is always something to be thankful for especially the wonderful people here.
    May God hold U in the palm of his hand
    cph
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the boards and your families. I am appreciative and Thankful for all of your kindness.
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

How very kind and thoughtful!
    I hope your Thanksgiving in October was a happy one.

It's so interesting to have people from different countries here. Adds spice to the mix.

Blessings to you.
  8. 1horse

1horse New Member

Happy thanksgiving to you to ( a month late) take care Peggy