Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ontariogirl, Oct 10, 2005.

1. ontariogirl

ontariogirl New Member

to all Canadians here.

Have a great day and enjoy!!
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Thank you and and I wish the same to you and all Canadians here. Despite all, I am trying to focus on the things I have to be thankful for.

Kathy.
  3. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

Wishing you and all Canadians a Happy Thanksgiving

Have a great day,
    hugs
    brit
  4. revey

revey New Member

Happy Thanksgiving from B.C.!
  5. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys.

How do you guys celebrate your Thanksgiving? Do you have turkey and dressing like we do here in the US?

Let us know OK?

Jodi
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

Yes, Jodi, turkey, stuffing and everything. We just do it 6 weeks earlier than you.

Pepper
  7. Donya58

Donya58 New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians!!

Have a great dinner. Donya:))
  8. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Happy Thanksgiving from Kingston Ontario fellow Canucks !
    Great to have hockey on TV again eh ? haha .. fun spot on the news about hockey widows .. my DH refrees and watches so he is a hockey guy for sure eh ! haha
    Yes .. to our American and Euro friends out there .. turkey .. stuffing .. gravy .. potatoes "catnip" .. carrots and turnip mixed and mashed ... and pumpkin or apple pie ... I know ... we are STUFFED too ! haha
    Have a good holiday !
  9. jennypee

jennypee New Member

I think we need more than one Thanksgiving per year, so I'm celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving too, starting today.

Wish me luck, I'm a terrible cook. Or maybe you should wish my family luck instead.

If they complain I'll just tell them they should be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!
  10. elsa

elsa New Member

I noticed on my calander that Canada's Thanksgiving Holiday was coming up.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends ... I am "thankful" for having ya'lls support and input.

Have a great day!!!

Elsa
  11. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Thank you all for the greetings!!!

We had our family celebration on Sunday.

There were fourteen people of all ages including; grandma, grandpa, down to our six year old grandaughter,assorted inlaws and other guests.

We had; turkey, dressing,gravey,mashed potatoes,yams, green bean cassarole and corn.

For dessert there was; a choice of apple, rheubarb and pumpkin pies topped with whipped cream.

To drink we had; fruit punch and or tea.

We have an American son in law so we will celebrate again in November. Love Denamay
  12. sassykat

sassykat New Member

I am soooo thankful for finding this site, and for all you wonderful people!
    We celebrated yesterday with a turkey and all the fixin's, a baked ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, turnip and carrots,cranberry sauce, gravy, homemade bread, pumpkin pie, bread pudding, and apple crisp. Stuffed? You betcha!
    So, Happy Thanksgiving to all other Canadians.
    Sassykat
    Cornwall, Ontario.