HAPPY THURSDAY TO ALL MY FELLOW FIBROS/CFSers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Sorry Im a little behind in wishing everyone well...Im trying to get on everyday to just give everyone a pick-me-up for the day.

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!

Wishing you well and a day thast full of energy and no pain. As far as myself, Im either fighting some sort of bug or my stress has finally taken over physically. I think Im starting a cold on top of it but my stomach has been real bad since the weekend and today I started a slight sore throat and cold symptoms. I know usually when I get sick my body gets all "wierded out" of a few days before the bug actually hits...its been a few days of me "not feeling right" and the fibro has kicked in again, so I think Im getting sick. Im also overly exhausted even though Im sleeping (at least I think I am). Yesterday I barely made it thru a four hour day at work. Gosh, I dont know how I did it a few months ago when I was working two part time jobs and going 13-14 hour days twice a week along with 6 hour days in between. I feel for all you full-timers out there. I wish I could wokr full time because the money issues are BAD here.

Anyhooo..hope all of you are well and for the ones down in the dumps like me, I wish you inner peace, strength, endurance and relief (all along with Gods blessings). Have a wonderful day!...Just think, the weekend is just right around the corner so theres a little hope in sight...although if any of you have children like me, weekends are usually filled with rushing around to sports and stuff so its relaly not a break from the week.

HUGS (gentle) to all!
    -Diane
    [This Message was Edited on 10/26/2006]
  2. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

BUMPING to say hello today
  3. suz45

suz45 New Member

Thanks for the nice message Diane, happy thursday to you too.

I'm trying to fight off the beginnings of a cold here in upstate NY. We are in a new germ pool (recent move)I have two Jr. High girls so let the fun begin. Anyways, we are almost at Friday and the weekend....Sleep in (sorta). I can relate to the busy schedule, my daughter has band night this Friday and it is world youth day at our church on Suday. Plus a halloween party for the teens...

My husband finishes his last exam for his masters degree this weekend...Yeah....

We will all have to pace ourselves. Stay healthy

Suz45
    [This Message was Edited on 10/26/2006]
  4. tinktink

tinktink New Member

I had been counting the hours and minutes when the woman I take care of leaves for her afternoon program so I could lay my weary body down for a while..... but .... my partner just came home sick and I need to take her to the doctor now... no rest for the weary today.

Hope you have a good day ...Best Wishes Diana

[ advertisement ]