Happy to find this Message Board!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Starla, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Starla

Starla New Member

I have been searching... searching for a message board. Thank goodness I finally found one. I'm so excited. I have found chat rooms, but not message boards. I just can't keep up with the chat rooms. Anyway, I'm 39 and have FM. My Dr. says possible MS, because the MRI shows two spots on my brain. But, anyway it doesn't matter, the symptoms are all there anyway. I don't care what they want to call it. I just quit work on Oct 25 to file for SSDI. I live in Texas. I filled out my form last week and I'm going to apply tomorrow. Wish me luck.
  2. Starla

Starla New Member

I have been searching... searching for a message board. Thank goodness I finally found one. I'm so excited. I have found chat rooms, but not message boards. I just can't keep up with the chat rooms. Anyway, I'm 39 and have FM. My Dr. says possible MS, because the MRI shows two spots on my brain. But, anyway it doesn't matter, the symptoms are all there anyway. I don't care what they want to call it. I just quit work on Oct 25 to file for SSDI. I live in Texas. I filled out my form last week and I'm going to apply tomorrow. Wish me luck.
  3. donmia

donmia New Member

You found a great place. You will get lots of support and encouragement her. Not to mention some fun and silliness.Good luck with your ssd. I just received my approval letter last week. I applied july of last year and was denied immediatly. Then i asked for a hearing through an attorney . my hearing was OCt 17 and i was approved. It does take a while and from what im told they always deny the first application.Good luck.
    Donna
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Welcome to the board. I, too was very excited, when I found it. It is full of great information, and the members are super. It's so nice to have found support.
    Best wishes in your ssdi.
    Karen
  5. selma

selma New Member

We're here for you. We look forward to hearing abo0ut you.

My typing is horrible. Bear with me.

Love Selma
  6. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

I hope your SSDI gets approved on your first try. we are here for you. stephanie