HAPPY TUESDAY ALL ...What a beautiful day here...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Wishing all of you a wonderful day. Its gorgeous out...and Im thankful because my back hurts today. If it was rainy Id be really hurting bad. Im doing well with my chiro adjustments I guess yesterdays must have moved things around a little and my body is retaliating LOL!

I hope you are all having a pleasant day with minimal pain. God knows most of us have to start bracing for a long winter and ALOT of pain and feelin' crumby...Im certainly rejoycing in todays weather and my day off.

HUGS to everyone! Best wishes for a great tuesday
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

yes we are all getting ready to brace ourselfs for winter.
    what a beautiful picture in your bio .Did you take it?

the mountains are beautiful here in Virginia.We do have much to be thankful for in Gods beautiful country.

3. Butterfly_of_grace

No I didnt take it...wish I did because then it would mean I was actually there LOL....I found it on a website and downloaded it because I love the ocean so much. Id put my kids there but I was having trouble with my Kodak program a while ago and found out that the Easyshare system I had was really screwing up my whole computer so I was advised to get rid of it.
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Thank you for the nice message. After a day of rain yesterday, it's brisk and beautiful here today.

That is a gorgeous picture in your profile.
  5. mindbender

mindbender New Member

You're right, the winter is going to be rough. Nice change of topic. I didn't really relate to most of the topics this morning. I feel like crap, but that doesn't mean I have to be negative. I just could't relate. If they asked me to predict the winter, I would say "Now from the channel 5 chief meteorologist Myomy Dansinpain. Thank you Jim, well, it looks like it's going to be a long and drawn out painful, anxious, stressed out, misunderstood, cold winter Jim, now back to you."
  6. Butterfly_of_grace

LOL...thanks for the laugh...that was a great weather report...sounds all too familiar LOL!