Happy Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greygodess, Feb 14, 2008.

1. greygodess

greygodess New Member

Buy yourself a box of chocolates and curl up in a cozy chair with your favorite book or tv program. Godbless
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

No box of chocolates for me! Someone brought in a beautiful red velvet Valentine's cake and I brought home a piece for later!

I haven't seen you on the other board too much lately, I was wondering how you are doing? How is your son getting along?

I hope you and everything in your life is up to par!

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks for the Valentine's Day wishes, Happy Valentine's Day to you also.

I had a nice rest today, then worked in my daughter's first grade class w/Valentine activities, so fun. :) When I came home there were a dozen long-stemmed roses w/a big "I Love You" balloon, and a gift certificate from my hubby for a pedicure. I feel blessed. Even though I have not been well lately, these little things, (little moments I treasure) make being ill a little easier to bear.

I hope you all had moments to treasure today! Kim :)
  4. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Happy Valentine's Day to you also! Hope you are enjoying a cozy evening. Love, doloresf1
  5. Juloo

Juloo Member

My husband is on a diet, so I tried to get him something a little more healthful than tons of chocolate, so got some dried fruit from a catalog we got before Christmas -- Meduri something...can't remember the exact name. The three-pack had apricots, apples, and peaches. OH MY GOSH, they are SO GOOD (I know because he was nice enough to share). And I also got him the book Cuddle Sutra (cuddling positions -- he loves to snuggle).

He made plans for us to curl up and watch The Lake House, so we did!
  6. jmq

jmq New Member

Hey Budm....can I trade my box of chocatles for a few slices of red velvet cake!!!!

I am following your good direction greygodess...we deserve it!

getting fatter by the min.
  7. greygodess

greygodess New Member

jmq- I am with you all the way on the weight gain. I guess part of it is the February funk.

Bud- Doing okay. Not much to say at this time. Nothing much interesting going on. The son is doing okay. Working 2 jobs and keeping himself out of trouble. No more kidney stones. How's the grandbaby to be?

Glad the rest of you had a good Valentine's day. Godbless