Happy Wedding Anniversary To Ken and Wendy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Mar 15, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Right? I'm sure Ken said they got Married on St. Patricks Day!,,,,Hope i'm Right!,,,lolol,,,if not i'll erase this,,,,,,Sis,,From Montana
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Wendy and I met at a St. Patrick's Day party three years ago and then married on St. Pat's Day two years ago (Otherwise, I'd never remember our anniversary).

One of my former students turned me on to an Irish band called "Flogging Molly." My song today, in honor of ME/CFS, is "Kiss My Irish Ass"!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Oh Good! It is your Anniversary! Like your Song Choice!,,,,,,lolol
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful Anniversary !! How many years does that make now? If I saw it I have forgotten (not unlike alot of other things).

Hi there to you both,

I haven't "spoken" much to you both on these boards but saw it was you anniversary and just had to congratulate you both, Hope you get t to do something special !

5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sis has a great memory! Or a great tickler file.

I checked several English-Norwegian dictionaries on the net, Ken. Best I could come up with was GLAD ARSDAG!

It was, in fact, the only thing I could come up w/.

Also looked for an anniversary joke, but couldn't find anything that was both funny and tasteful. (And I know you insist on both.)

Also checked (you can see I did a lot of research for this paper, Teach) for the proper gift. Second anniversary is cotton.

I hear Wallmart is having a special on cotton balls.

My regards to Wendy.

Ha det bra

6. ckball

ckball New Member

Has it been a year already? Where does time go? Congratulations- may you have many more years to share-Carla
  7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Happy Wedding Anniversary!! Hope you have a great day.

My oldest son loves the band Flogging Molly. He has a T shirt that says Flogging Molly on the front. The first time Molly saw it, she kinda freaked out a minute, but then we explained to her that it was an Irish band.

They are a great group!! You can listen to them on your day cause thier Irish!!

8. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Happy, Happy Anniversary!!! Love the song reference. :) I just got back from the St. Patty's Day Parade in San Diego. And then on to the family's house for a traditional Irish meal of corned beef and cabbage, yum!

Hope you enjoyed your day and had some fun. Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/15/2008]
  9. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

May you enjoy many more years together....wishing you both happiness!
  10. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Congratulations, hope you do something special to celebrate.

A great day for it too.

Enjoy yourselves.

11. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Dar: I liked your story about the Flogging Molly t-shirt.

We're having kind of an anniversary weekend. Last night, we made it out to a St. Patrick's Day party at the house where we met three years ago. Plenty of corned beef and cabbage (hope you enjoyed yours, Boltchik!), and the Pogues and the Chieftains on the stereo.

Poor Wendy has been working her fingers to the bone, too, though, since we just remodelled a bathroom.

If my energy continues, I'm taking Wendy out to the Greek restaurant we went to on our first date.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/16/2008]
  12. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

...and many more. Love Annie C
  13. kholmes

kholmes New Member