HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy weekend full of Gods blessings!

I, myself, am still in my personal slump and my negative space and have been for a few days. Not sure whats up with me other then it has gotten so cold here and the weather has been wierd. I guess Winter is upon us now....YUCK! It was 30 degrees this am. I cant wait until spring thats for sure!

HUGS 2 ALL
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I am counting the days until spring too and it has only snowed here for the first time today.

I am already tired of winter.

Sorry you are feeling negative and miserable. The weather certainly affects the way I feel too.

hugs Redwillow
    [This Message was Edited on 11/03/2006]
  3. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi,
    I understand your slump,and thanks for the happy wknd wish.Same to you!!!

I am into a bad flare up,nausea,pain,the bit.So I am feeling very down,fighting my way thru this crap again.

We have'nt got snow *yet*,but it will come.My body already hurts from the change of temp.

I keep trying to do those positive thoughts my psychologist suggested I tell myself several times a day.
    Hey, it is worth a shot.:>)

Sure hope you are feeling more positive soon.Like we know,this Dix,can really get one down.

Sending hugzzz,
    Jordane
  4. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

In hind sight, trying to stay positive even though I feel so yucky.
    Thanks for the responses everyone! HUGS! This place certainly makes me feel like I can get thru these slumps so I appreciate it ALOT!