Hard morning

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Suzy37, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Had a pretty good Sunday, and Monday was really nice. No big worried running through my head, just happy, ya know. This morning the anxiety hit me hard while I was at work, thankfully I was able to work through it but it was hard for a bit. Did alot of praying and it helped me through.
    I'm feeling better now, but just hate how the depression and anxiety can just hit me.
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You do sound soooooooo much better than a few weeks ago. I know it is hard to recognize this in ourselves.

It is something I know you battle everyday. It is a disease that isn't visable to most yet it still holds you hostage.

I'm praying for you. You be strong in the Lord and chase the Dark One away. If you need to visualize a dark spirit, I use the old cartoons with a angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other.

Sorry sometimes I think in cartoon....I often have been seen yelling at that dark one to get away from me and to my surprise it does work.

Ok sometimes I forget to look for bystanders that won't understand, but it sure can clear out the side walk. Much love to you and family. I will continue to pray. De
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

It comes from no where. Keep on good Christian music and try not think too much about what is happening right now. Keep reading and praying. Reach out when it gets heavy. You are special and loved.
    Cath
  4. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I broke down for a bit last night, my head is hurting this morning. I'm just tired, tired of worrying, waiting, wondering. Most of the time I just want it to end.
  5. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

Suzy,

I wanted to let you know that these have been in my life also...I know it's hard when they hit!

Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone, and I can empathise.

May God's peace be with you,

Suz

PS My parents still call me Suzy
  6. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Mine do to, LOL, no one else does though. I'm slowly getting myself calmed down, have to go to work in about 20 minutes, so I'm hoping to keep it under control for the rest of the day.