Harmony 21, love your photo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosiebud, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

You and your husband look great, I'm surprised at your age, a little younger than me, you look like in your thirties??? Who was the photographer..send him/her over here...lol.

My daughter Shelley worked with people with learning disabilities while at university, she's a Social Worker now. I think your work must have been very rewarding.

Its still cold here, in the 50s, 13, but we're not getting the flooding, I know there's been lots of flooding in Australia too, mad.

Hope you manage to get your butterfly.

2. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I dont do close ups!!!!!!!

I have put on so much weight iam ashamed......
    I think the meds Lyrica, antidepressants and painkillers, lack of activity and diet all have contributed to the 3olb gain

its very depressing. Yes I loved my work with the kids but hated the politics of the hierachy, the lack of funding and the eternal fight with society to be accepting of differences.....BUT it has made me the person iam and Iam proud of that.....

Your daughter is in a very sad field of work and i hope she looks after herself, there are so many people in need of understanding and direction and i thank god there are people like your daughter who are trying to minmise the situation....

havent gone to the site yet as i have to organise my energy if you know what I mean but i will......

had my retirement bash at school yesterday so i have finally arrived to a new chapter of my life.....

angel hugs and butterfly kisses
  3. harmony21

harmony21 New Member