HARMONY - you are missed!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kim840, Feb 8, 2004.

1. kim840

kim840 New Member

I know you look in once in a while and have been off the computer due to pain of sitting at the computer. BUT, everyone here wants you to know that YOU ARE MISSED! Your sweet and tender heart and words are a soothing balm to many on this board.

Love.... Marcia!
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

So true Marcia, Harmony you are missed and I for one,
    have not forgotten about you. I pray for you every day.
    May you be blessed.

Danny
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Dear sweet lady, I always pray for you and your family, if you feel well enough, just drop us a line or two.

God bless, as always...................

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thanks, Marcia, for your post and thank you Danny, Debbie and Shirl for your kind words! I really appreciate your love and prayers.

I miss you all too! I will try to post more when I can.
    This board has always held a special place in my heart and I feel it is a great ministry.

My big news is that I am now a Grandma! My 1st grandson was born on January 19th. He is so precious and we thank the Lord for this new life in our family!

I am still having back problems and the surgery in July did not help the disk that is crushed. Before the dr. decides to do the fusion, he wants me to have acupuncture, more PT and another MRI. I start the PT this Wed. He also ordered a walker for me so I can take my short walks. I know several of you also have back problems along with FM and you understand how it works against each other.

God is good and I have a lot to praise Him for! I thank Him for each of you and I pray God will continue to encourage and uplift you as you serve Him.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony (Gail)