Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Khalyal, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Hey gang, I thought I'd start a new thread, just to keep the reading a little easier. I hope everyone is doing well this morning!

We are packing up to head out to New Mexico. The dogs are so excited! They seem to know right away when we start hauling out the luggage. They love the car ride and they have doggy friends out there. Joann, I will be exploring ley lines!

I woke up this morning to hubby serenading me with the guitar, which cracked me up because he can't play a lick. He was just plucking random strings and singing There She Is, Miss Americaaaaa...what a spazz! lol

What is everyone doing today? Hope it's something good!

2. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Made me smile.

Now please tell me you have a computer down there...

3. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Joann - Yes to the computer. I would DIE without the hookup!

Jam - did the other thread disappear? I know what you mean about it feeling good to write things down and get it out.

Love ya both
  4. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Are you at the Canyon?

5. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I will be. I'm very interested in that part of the trip!

6. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

We are loading up the car and will be on the road momentarily. I'll check in tomorrow after we get there and get settled. You all please, have a FABulous day!

7. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Have a safe trip girlfriend!

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Hope your havin' fun on your trip!,,,I've been away visiting my Dad and Brother& sil for a couple days,,,,,soak up some warm wheather for me will ya??
  9. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

and enjoy, enjoy and enjoy

Have posted on other as well

am so tired no so will come back tomorrow have a lovely weekend you guys

angel hugs and healing light

10. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

Sounding a little down right now. What's going on?

Much love.

11. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I can relate to what you are saying and have been trying myself to not get involved in their journey of life

As mums though we so want the best of this life for our kids and not have to suffer the pain and disappointments too much but some learn slow and some dont learn at all

I have a brother like that, he has learned nothing.....

angels healing and protection to you always

12. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Hey girls!

Sis, I hope you had a good visit with your family! I am sending a ton of sun your way...:p

Connie, about our kids...I know what you mean..for me it was easier when they were little and I had more control over their decisions. As young adults, it is excruciatingly hard to just stand by and let them learn. But it's necessary...

Jam, I hope you are feeling better. I meant to tell you...about our sentence of waking up dragging...I know you like to stay as holistic as possible, and I understand! But I wanted to let you know that I started taking Lyrica 2 weeks ago, and for the first time in 20 years I wake up feeling good and ready for the day. I can't take it at night because it leaves me feeling a little wired, so I don't take near as much as what I was prescribed. But maybe it's something for you to look into? Big hugs to you, my friend!

Joann - I am recovering from the actual trip, my gosh 8 hours in the car darn near did me in. I still can't feel my butt! lol. But the canyon is 50 miles from me right now, and next week I'll be smack dab in the middle of it. I've already started logging for comparison's sake.

Jules - I'm glad to see you here. I hope you'll stay! Your posts are always on my "must read" list!

I love you all!
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

Well here we go again with another Thanksgiving Holiday! Hope we all have fun and don't tax ourselves!,,,,,,,K~~i see you Made it to NM! Yeah! Now to get spoiled by MIL,,,right!,,,,,

I'm off to see my girls for 3 days on wednesday,,,trying to clean,,Bake,,Pack,,,,and not go into a flare!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Connie ~~Glad to here your son made it to DC,,,i bet he'll do fine there it's a special place,,,2 of my Girls went there on school trips,,,,loved it!

Jam~~~let us know if the old time remedy you ordered works! I love all that stuff tooo! I'll use that anyday over the new ones,,,,,,,Hugs To All!,,,,,,,S
  14. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

a very HOT Australia...... its 37 here today and again tomorrow and not even summer yet, very scary

Happy thanksgiving and have a lovely holiday with family and friends and have any of you ladies a very simple pumpkin pie recipe?I just love that stuff

too tired to say much more but will check the other post as well

angel hugs and healing

[This Message was Edited on 11/19/2007]
  15. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Sis, please don't wear yourself out before you even get there! It's so easy to accidentally overdo it. I hope you have a marvelous time, hon!

Connie, I'm sorry about your hubby's costochondritis. I'm afraid I can't be much help to you on that - but I will tell you that my best friend is my heating pad. Oh, and I found that bending over REALLY aggravates. Best to slightly lean back when sitting. I'm sorry, I know it's very painful.

Jam, I hope you are okay? You are heavy in my thoughts today for some reason. Warm hugs, friend.

Joann, I hope you have your family all around you and that everything is well. Blessings to all!

Jules, if you pop back in, kick off your shoes and set a spell!

Love to all
  16. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

any comments are appreciated,, I hope all is well with you and am sending you heaps of hugs and healing

computers are driving me mad, any idea how to work a digital photo frame???? no instructions, I scanned all the photos and put it in a power point but it aint working!!!

any ideas ladies????

17. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

You said you put it in a power point...is this a digital frame (like to put on a desk, mantel or wall) or is something on the computer itself?

If it's the former...did you check for batteries?

18. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Happy Turkey day! Hope the canyon is working miracles!

19. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

hope you all had plenty of turkey the brest part very health for you, no additional trimmings to go with that though LOL

Yes Joann its one of those that you plug in, found out though that it only takes jpeg and not powerpoint files

mmmm so I asked a friend and she told me how to change it but mmmm I deleted all that hard work didnt I!!!!

I did have a photo workshop waiting to be downloaded and so she promptly did that and said just fiddle yeah but with my head being like a big cloud of nothing its difficult to, here Iam instead of fiddling!!!

will work it out eventually I guess

luv to you all

20. harmony21

harmony21 New Member