Harmony's Scripture of the Week - 7/1

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

II Chronicles 7:14

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
  2. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Thank you HArmony.....Oh my goodness, this scripture was so needed today! Praise Him...and May He shine on you today and all of our Board Members/Family. We shall expect His miracles of healing for the situations now taking place, and know He will lighten burdened hearts..give peace and comfort to those who do not know Him in a wonderful, personal way.

Lord... I ask that you lift those burdens that so many are struggling with right now, that may see how glorious and serene a one-on-one relationship with You truly can be...We are all your children and you know my heart right now, the heart-wrenching pain I feel..coming back from my vacation to turmoil amongst our family. I will go in peace knowing You will watch over them, resolve their issues swiftly and let them see Your goodness through Your instruments.

In Jesus' Holy Name...Amen!
    [This Message was Edited on 07/01/2002]
  3. silverbell

silverbell New Member

DEAR HARMONY
    THE SCRIPTURE IS BEATIFUL AND SO ARE YOU. I WANT TO THANK YOU AND SHIRL AND EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS
    GOD IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS
    I PRAY EVERYDAY FOR YOU ALL AND THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND MERCY AND FOR SENDING JESUS THE ULTIMITE SACRIFICE FOR A SINNER LIKE ME ,WHAT A FAITHFUL GOD WE HAVE
    LOVE HUGS AND PRAYERS ALWAYS
    MARLENE