HAS ANY ONE USED METHADONE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Momskelleygirl, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

HAS ANYONE USED METHADONE? DID IT HELP?

I'M KIND OF AFRAID OF IT, SINCE I'VE BEEN ON NARCOTICS SO LONG, AT ONE TIME I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS PAIN, OR THE CHANCE OF NOT WAKING UP, SO MY DOTOR AND I HAVE DECIDED, THAT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH IF NOT MORE TO TAKE A TWO OR THREE DAY BRAKE FROM ALL PAIN MEDS.

THE THING IS WITH THE METHADONE IT STAYS IN YOUR SYSTEM TO LONG TO JUST TAKE A BREAK, BUT WITHOUT IT I CAN'T GET OUT OF BED.

JUST WONDER IF ANY ONE HAS HAD VERY GOOD RESULTS WITH METHODIONE, SO FAR 2 DAYS PAIN FREE, DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WORSE, THE HO;E HOUSE TAKEN TURNS TO MAKE SURE I'M BREATHING, OR GO BACK TO PAIN AND HAVING TO BE PULLED UP AND OUT OF BE4D
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Momskelleygirl

4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have just sent you an email, by request of BillCamo.

Take care..................

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Momskelleygirl

SHIRL FOR EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO GO BEYOND DUTY, AND I REALLY APPREAIATE IT.

KELLEY
  6. bre_ann

bre_ann New Member

and prednisone among lots of other meds but she is feeling better after being on it for a couple of months. I guess it is just about weighing the odds but she was in so much pain and no energy ALL the time that she decided to try it and now she feels better so I guess it was worth it for her. I just don't know how long she will stay on it or will she start feeling bad again once she goes off it? Time will tell I guess.
  7. Momskelleygirl

IT'S SP NICE NOT TO HAVE ANY PAIN, I EVEN FELT SURVIVORS GUILT FOR A WHILE, BECAUSE I WAS FEELING GOOD, WHILE OTHERS WERE FEELING NOT VERY GOOD,ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW A FRINED WAS DOING.
    I JUST HOPE YOU FIN SOMRTHING THAT CAN FIT IN YOU BUDGET, OR HOPEFULLY YOU STILL GOOD INSURANCE.

THR MRTHADONE,WASN'T TOO MUCH HERE.

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS.

KELLEY

[ advertisement ]