HAS ANY ONE ????????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by merrybob, Jul 10, 2003.

1. merrybob

merrybob New Member

HEY GUYS: JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS HEARD OR DID THIS. A FRIEND OF MINE SAID I NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR MY SS-DISABILITY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE DEC 2000 AND I HAVE AN ATTORNEY. BUT WOULD RE-APPLYING HELP ME ANY ? THANKS FOR ANY INPUT. M BOB
  2. shell

shell New Member

MerryBob:
    Sorry I don't know the answer on this, but I am sure a ton of people here do... I just wanted to respond back to your response to my post because I wasn't sure if you would go back and read it ... just wondering if we are seeing the same doc - an infectious disease doc on the plaza... dr. Brewer... ?? I too am in KC
  3. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I myself have reapplied after crap with my first claim. You can do this at any point and I don't know how well you fair on the second time. Mine went so far the first time that my attorney said no way to the fed court hearing thingy. However i have put in a complaint about my first claim and they are doing an investigation on the judge. This time around they denied me and I am at the reconsideration phase. However this second time they are NOT denying that I do have a depressive disorder and chronic pain problems so that being recognized by them this time I feel better about my second go around with this. However i refuse to give up and will keep on trying until i can not anymore.
    Take care and hope this helps.
    Joannie
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

why they wouldn't have let you know if you qualified or they disqualified you for whatever reason. all i know that the rumor is here in CA anyway, one is usually denied the first try no matter what? i can't see how that is, but 3 people have said they have had to appeal the denial decision.
    good luck
    alice