Has anybody ever tried Noni juice?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by yggiz, Aug 11, 2005.

1. yggiz

yggiz New Member

I hear it has pain relieving & relaxing properties & is supposed to be good for alot of things. I believe you can get it at a health food store.

Thanks, Jackie
  2. itscarrie

itscarrie New Member

I don't think you'll get too much relief from Noni juice as far as FM is concerned. I'm sure there are those who swear by it....but I wouldn't put much faith in a juice to combat the real problems that people with this DD have...
    Just my opinion !
  3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I have CFIDS, not FM, but had read that noni juice was supposed to be good for almost everything. Anyways, it didn't help my fatigue, stamina, etc.

Mary
  4. yggiz

yggiz New Member

please bump
  5. tansy

tansy New Member

here on noni juice. If you type noni into the search box and then click on title it will bring them up.

It has helped some but like everything else people try there are successes and failures. I agree these DDs are serious but that does not mean they cannot be helped by agents other than medications. Many with these DDs have managed to cut down on their meds, or stopped using them altogether, they have achieved more fulfilling lives through a more naturopathic approach.

One very good example of this is Matn; she treated herself with diet only. You can read her accounts by typing matn into the search box then clicking on username in the drop down list next to it.

love, Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/12/2005]
  6. JerseySue

JerseySue New Member

It is suppose to be good for alot of things. It doesn;t help tremendously with alot of my problems, but it does help keep me regular, and clear up most of my skin problems.

My two boys who are 6 and 7 actually like it. They have had it off and on since they were little. My youngest has energy beyond belief and is easily irritated and distracted. It definitely helps him calm down and seem more focused and relaxed.
    Other than that....I certainly wouldn't say it's a miracle, but it sure beats another rx.
    I have been doing alot of reading and research on alternative methods that I could start using. I am getting sick of no improvement and too many rx's from the dr. They are too fast to shove drugs at you. I just know there has to be a better way. I want to try some things suggested here, such as probiotics, and things along those lines.
    It's time to matters into my own hands.

I am getting sidetracked here, sorry about that. But you get the idea.
    Anyway....Gentle Hugs Sue
  7. yggiz

yggiz New Member

thanks to the people who gave me info on noni juice. It doesn't sound like it does very much. I read where you are supposed to drink 32 oz. which is alot & is rather expensive. I don't know whether I will try it or not, I guess I will have to think about it. Thanks again.
    Jackie