Has anybody heard of a myovision static scan?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bubblegum, Aug 20, 2005.

1. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

Hello everyone,
    Now I know why I haven't posted anything here in a long time... I am sitting here trying to put thoughts in to words and make sense all at the same time and it isn't easy. I keep typing and deleting and retyping cause I don't think I am making any sense. Here it is an hour later and I haven't even gotten to the point of this post. Well here goes....
    Its called a "Myovision Static Graphic" its a test that supposedly detects what may be causing our FM symptoms. The flyer I received was 12 pages long and written by Dr. Boothe in Modesto CA and he says "FM is an auto-immune disease, meaning your body has literally become allergic to not only parts of itself but also to many other things in your environment." He says allergy elimination treatment is the key to recovery.

Has anyone here had this scan done? Any info would be helpful. I am so damn tired of test after test with the same results..."normal" when I know I don't feel normal and I don't want to waste my time. So if anybody can enlighten me here please do so.

Thanks,
    Sandy aka bubblegum
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2005]
  2. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

bump to the front...lol
  3. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

I know you are looking for others that have info on this, but I just wanted to say this sounds interesting.

I have CFIDS not FM so it is not for me, but if they did for CFIDS I would consider having it done.

Do you know how much it costs and if it is covered by your insurance?

Please let us know if you go ahaed with the testing and what the results are. I hope he is able to help:)
  4. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

I received a coupon for a free scan with the flyer. Without the coupon it would cost me 240.00 for the scan. I will let you know what happens after I go. I believe it works for both fm and cfids.

ciao 4 now
    sandy