has anybody heard of this -DigestaCure??

Discussion in 'Suggest a New Product and get THREE MONTHS FREE!' started by mena76, Jun 27, 2013.

1. mena76

mena76 Member

Has anybody tried digestacure? does it work or is it another gimmic?
    Mena
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi mena,

I just looked at their website. It says that DigestaCure is a food product containing no chemicals, no drugs and exhibiting no side effects. It says it is a 500 mg capsule containing pure, natural and concentrated immune modulators. They say that the company has cultured a "superplant" from the Aloe family that produces this modulating agent.

It also seems very expensive.

I would be wary of any product that seems too good to be true.
  3. mandelacat

mandelacat Member

I just completed my first bottle and decided not to return the second one that had been automatically sent to me. It is expensive and I can't tell what's helping me at this point. I am yet to be diagnosed, which is baffling in itself, but my guess is that I've developed some combination of autoimmune diseases as a result of Cipro antibiotic use in my past, triggered by surgery complications involving severe blood pressure drop, causing major systemic stress/shock. I am so desperate I'm trying every "snake oil" I can afford. I now on 10 mg. of Prednisone a day (nasty stuff) for inflamation and a 20mg. Butrans patch for pain.
    I .haven't gone through my retirement savings yet, but I was so miserable before, I wasn't going to need retirement money.
    I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but I am better, taking a rediculous amount of supplements every meal and looking forward (not) to a vegan-ish future (not a natural choice for me).
    Anxious to hear from anyone else on this topic.
    Good luck, Holiday