Has anyone been tested for Protomyxzoa Rheumatica?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by lesliesue, Feb 15, 2013.

1. lesliesue

lesliesue New Member

I learned about this for the first time this week. I searched old posts and see Nanie has mentioned it. There is a group over at MDjunction.

If anyone has had this test and tested positive....or even negative, I would love to hear about it.

I have had Lyme for 25 years or so. 10 years or so of antibiotics. I am not well. I had an awful flare on olive leaf extract. I had mentioned that up here. After reading about Protomyxzoa (FL1953) I am pretty sure that is part of my problem.....a missing piece. I am in the process of trying to get the test. I am trying to learn everything I can. Any info at all would be so appreciated.

Thanks!!

Love,
    Lessue
  2. deepak

deepak Member

I have not tested for it but I know a no oil diet is supposed to be very helpful for it - zero fats.

Also he says NOT to take magnesium as it feels the protozoa.

One lady I spoke to is cured of this using high dose ivermectin.

Love,
    Deepak
  3. lesliesue

lesliesue New Member

Thanks so much, Deepak! That is such hopeful news! I haven't taken the test yet....but am working at a vegan diet with mostly vegetables and fruits and beans/rice. Working at it. ; ) I don't eat birds or red meat and have cut out dairy. I can see how nuts/seeds are going to be difficult....but if I have to I will.

Ivermectin....I will read about that. Thanks again!

Love,
    Les
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I find betterhealthguy's website to be very helpful.

He posts summaries from all the conferences he goes to, so you can find some info there about Protomyxzoa Rheumatica.

You can do a search on his website to find the info.