Has anyone been troubled with Acne Rosacea?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kay31, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Kay31

Kay31 Member

Only had one brief session with Acne Rosacea many years ago. In past two years, I have had major flareups. Anyone else notice we are more susceptical to rashes?
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

This might be a part of our DD's, but I also inherited it.

Right now I can afford Estee Lauder's Sensitive Skin Cleaning system. It helps more than other products I've tried. Aveeno also has one, at drugstores, for sensitive skin. Both a foaming cleanser and lotion.

It does come and go, but now it is always somewhat noticeable. The make up I use is the only product that truly covers it up.

Stress, alcohol, weather, and spicy foods can really set it off for me.

You aren't alone here!

Kim
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I've had rosacea since my early 30's. I don't find that mine has been worse since my FM hit at 47 though. I think mine is all late stage now.
  4. jake123

jake123 New Member

Mine is in a fine flare right now. I've been looking for the Aveeno calming stuff for a couple of weeks now. I found a lable on the shelf at Ulta but no product.
    I might try the Verite stuff at the Estee Lauder counter if they have a calming lotion/moisturizer.
  5. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

My Dr. has been treating me for it with antibiotics for years, since I have been taking probiotics and trying to get rid of the yeast problem, my face has cleared up, it still breaks out occasionally but not anything like it used to, I think it was a yeast problem not Rosacea