Has anyone done the Colonix Internal Cleansing Program ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dee50, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Hi I'm new to the board and I'm getting ready to start a 3 month long colon cleansing program. It's called Colonix Internal Cleaning Program. I wondered if anyone else has done this and if so did it help? Do you have any problems with the cleansing program? Thank you for any information.
  2. GFB

GFB New Member

Hi there,

I did the Colonix program from December '04 to February '05 and it actually made me regular again! I was horribly constipated and felt really toxic and it was a very gentle and thorough cleanse that got me going everyday. I don't recall any side effects or problems but I do wish I had followed a better diet for the first two months of it. I started at the end of November and found it difficult to eat right with the holidays right around the corner so I think my cleanse could have been better with proper nutrition. Despite that, the program gave me much relief. Unfortunately, I had a bad viral attack in April and oddly, my constipation problems returned. I've been thinking about doing the cleanse again but I just started getting colonics which I'm finding to really help rid my body of toxicity.

Good luck with the cleanse and I hope your experience with it is as positive as mine. I'd be interested to hear your feedback about it. Here's one vote of approval for such a great product!

GFB
    [This Message was Edited on 07/11/2005]
  3. JoyMC

JoyMC New Member

i did not have a good experience. i did not find it gentle at all. i was constantly running for the bathroom in a bad way. i did not finish it and sent it back for my refund. i even found just the tea very harsh.
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Thank you for all the information. I'll see how it goes for me. I figured its a good starting point. I've been down about 3 months now. Super sore, low grade fever and sweating like crazy. I will eat right! At least I'll give it my best shot. LOL
    And I'll stay home close to the bathroom!
    Thanks again,
    Dee
    [This Message was Edited on 07/11/2005]
  5. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Has been sitting on the shelf for more than a month...co-incidently I got it out again this morning. So hard to find a few days that I can be at the beck and 'call' of mother nature.

color me chicken I guess
  6. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I can see diet is important while on the program!
    I'm passing strange things. Worms I think for one.
    I feel better now. Had a bad headache for the first 4 days and I'm only on half doses. I start full doses tommorrow.
    If you start a couple of days when in the morning you are by a bathroom you should be ok. And only soak the tea bag for 1 to 2 min. The relief is wonderful. LOL But regular for me is once every 4 days. My colon is happy now days and some of my pain has left in my stomach area.
    Dee 50
  7. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Finally got it started, I dont have any problems with it at all. Much easier on me than I had thought it would be.
  8. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I'm glad its working out for you! I'm eating right for the first time in my life. Lots of steamed veg's and organic brown rice. Fresh fruit ect... My stomach is still very bloated but its getting better. My colon is still very slow and I'm on day 8 of the program.
    Take care,
    Dee 50
  9. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

I have IBS, I have chronic diarrhea prolly 3 times a day. I don't think I could handle anymore bathroom running.
  10. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I see you did the Colonix last July. What did you think of it? Did the results stay with you? Would you do it again? Was it expensive?