Has anyone ever used a Rife machine?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by patchwork, Jun 3, 2003.

1. patchwork

patchwork New Member

I was visiting another board and noticed that quite a few people had had Rife treatment and amazingly enough seem to be benefitting from it.Just thought I'd see if anyone here has also had any success.....????
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Someone here did. Do a search on Rife and it should bring up the posts. Rife machines are much more sophisticated zappers and can diagnose as well as treat.

Love, Mikie
  3. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

Are you still using the rife machines? I just had a friend offered to use it on me...for free! most of the previous posts do not mentioned if anyone got better. others just do not come up.

Particularly interested in what happened to that lady Kay she was the one with a sister who had the machine.(she posted here until about a year ago)she seemed to be in line with what I am thinking of doing.

Even with the amalgalms and the resent treatments I am interested in. Anyone know what happened to her.

Maybe she got better?
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am not using the more sophisticated Rife machine but rather a zapper which does not have discrete frequency settings. It has one setting which is supposed to kill all types of pathogens. Problem with any of these machines is that they only reach pathogens in the bloodstream. Many stealth infections live inside our cells deep in our organs.

There are magnetic pulsers which are supposed to be able to get at these pathogens. I am not totally convinced that constant use of electro-magnetic pulsers is safe, so I havent' tried one. I prefer to go more slowly and kill off the little buggers when they enter the bloodstream.

I used my zapper for my recent cold and it got rid of it withing a week. Unfortunately, I did develop a sinus infection, but that is also just about gone. Zapper will greatly decrease the severity and longevity of colds. If you can catch a cold early enough, the zapper can stop it dead in its tracks.

Love, Mikie
  5. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

Do you know if that lady Kay got better?
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If she got better or even if the Rife Machine was helping.

Bek, the zapper I use is nothing like the bug zappers. You can learn more about them by doing a web search or going to Dr. Hulda Clark's website. Actually, we have discussed zappers here, so a search here should also yield some info.

Love, Mikie
  7. deebell

deebell New Member

hello,we have a rife machine and a zapper.We use them for everything from acne to parasites.We even put our dog under it.They do work.Usually you feel crappy and tired after using them,but with constant use and drinking alot of water to cleanse the toxins and parasites,you start feeling better.The rife machine is costly,around 3000 dollars.They use them in Canada.We have a friend who uses one to cure people of cancer and other ills in Canada.In Canada they want to heal people,not like the US,they just want to keep you on meds and cosly treatments that don't work.Look up Hulda Clark on the net.Her book A CURE FOR ALL DISEASES is a real eye opener.Especially what she says about parasites.I have nothing to gain by telling you this,other than the satisfaction of knowing someone maybe helped by this.deebell1976@netzero.net
  8. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

Wow my sister that as the Royal Rife, just left Monday. She was here on vacation and she was going to write about it on here, but you know how that goes. We didn't slow down at all plus with 3 kid it was crazy. I am going to be totally honest with you, that machine is amazing. It is unbelieable oops and TOTALLY safe. My neice got one and so did my daughter. I will use my daughters for now abut 3 times a week until I can efford one. They are 1600.00 but I tell you what from just what I saw in a short time, it is well worth it. Who ever it was, who mentioned, using it on the dogs OMG it is true I used it on my doxie. She got bit by something and her snout was huge, so my hubby to her to th vet, well he gave her antibiotics and she got sick and was lifeless. My sister said to hold the probes on her. So I bundled her up in her blanket and held the probes on her and the next day I was so shocked!!! She was almost back to her normal self. For now I am going to start using it on general balance, and fibro. Of course I have alot of other things to, but ya need to go slow. DRINK LOTS of water!!! The book that goes with this is WONDERFUL. It has a setting for everyhing, and it is true to its word, what is said about it. Be careful though.There are alot of rip offs out there. She also started me on cell food and blue green algae. Hope this has helped.Mikie I wish you could have seen this machine. Unreal. yOU WOULD HAVE loved it.
    I had better also make it clear that I have NOTHING to gain by telling you about it neither, nor does my sister.My sister could tell you some things also about people that this has TRUELY helped and their own doctors can hardly believe what it has done.. Toodles [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2003]
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I noticed this is your first post. I just wanted to mention to you that we do not recommend posting your e-mail address here or in your profile. I'll bump my post regarding this.

Love, Mikie
  10. deebell

deebell New Member

Hello,I don't mind posting my e-mail as long as it is not a violation to this board.I just want people to be able to reach me if they have any questions about Rife machines or Zappers.They have helped me alot,and if I could be of help to someone else,then that would be worth getting some unwanted spam.thanks,Denise Bell
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Have smart cards which use discrete frequencies for distinct problems instead of the "one size fits all." I think they sell for about $15 on the Hulda Clark website.

I know that the zappers work because mine cleared up the fungus on my toenails. After I started using mine, there was a line across every nail with healthy new growth. It took a while, but now my nails are free of fungus. As y'all can imagine, toenail fungal infections are a real problem in SW Florida.

I also will Herx if I use the zapper in manual mode for more than 20 minutes for several days in a row.

I did a lot of research before buying my zapper a couple of years ago. There is real evidence for the theory behind them from a physics standpoint. They do work.

I do not buy into everything Hulda Clark espouses, but the zappers are a good thing.

Love, Mikie