Has anyone experienced this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by decrepitoldoot, Dec 15, 2006.

1. decrepitoldoot

decrepitoldoot New Member

Today I went to the mall and we had to park out in the north forty due to all of the Christmas shoppers.
    I guess the total walk from car to store and back was about 1/4-1/2 mile counting our journey inside.
    By time I got into the store my knees were wobbly and my legs were hurting. Pains started in my neck on both sides of my adam's apple and on both sides. My thoughts got very disoriented like severe brain fog and I had to hold onto the handrail of the escalator as I felt I was going to fall over backwards. I also got a headache that went across the front of my noodle to the temples.
    The time in the store was a nightmare and afterwards I could only sit down and rest.
    Later that night I had to have my wife drive me to church as I knew I couldn't drive. I knew I didn't have the energy to hold down the gas pedal and brake lights and such wouldn't have registered.
    These things have happened for the last 2 years and the frequency has gotten sooner and the severity worse. I used to have to use cruise-control to drive home from work when this would happen until I got fired for health reasons.
    Has anyone else had symptoms similar to this?
    Frank
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I would definitely describe this to your doctor. It could be so many things including a condition called PAD (peripheral artery disease).

You can read about PAD with a "google" search.

Please tell your doctor...