Has anyone had Laser Energetic Detoxification ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Texas Jackie, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member

The doctor I'm going to wants me to do this type of Detoxification for the sulfa group and the DAPS Group which includes Dixion,Polystyrene, Parabens, Perchlorethlene, atrizine.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/07/2006]
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

Never had it, never heard of it. But, I am for anything that helps the body detoxify. Can you tell us about it?
  3. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member

Dr Lee Cowden has trained a few health practitioners in the DFW area to perform these treatments. He is not my doctor. My info says LED is a safe and highly effective rapid detox therapy. This rapid detox removes toxins in 25 hours when otherwise it would take 50-100 days. There is a set of general instruction to follow and more for the different types of detox.
  4. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member

5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I would like to hear more about this also .Do you know anything else.
  6. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member

Laser Energetic Detoxification (LED), as taught by Lee Cowden, MD. LED is the application of low-power laser light modulated through homeopathic preparations of toxins, allergens, organs, hormones, and neurotransmitters to acupuncture points.

I haven't done this, but my doctor wants me to have this done. The person that does it, in my area is an R.N. Just trying to find out more info.

7. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member