Has anyone had luck with 024 Fibromyalgia?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by abbylee, Dec 10, 2006.

1. abbylee

abbylee New Member

My doctor's wife uses 024 Fibromyalgia, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had such luck.

I can see how it might help trigger points, but what happens when you get the whole body flu aches?

Thank you,

abbylee
  2. Exfa

Exfa New Member

I just started using 024....i found a spray and some "towlettes". I find that it does give me some relief if used directly on the parts of the body with the most pain. I seem to have trouble all over and the worse pain seems to shift a lot.......this month it is my arms of all things! I wake up a lot at night with the pain....i started putting the 024 on and it does give me some relief. I know it isn't the greatest thing on earth, but even some relief is appreciated.
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Thank you very much for your response. I've tried so many things, pills most of the time, and I can't figure out how a spray will help, but maybe I'll give it a try.

Have you been sick for very long?

Abbylee
  4. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I have tried the spray as well and I do find that it gives me some relief when I have a spot that is hurting more than the others. I have had my husband spray my back for me and it has also helped with a really bad pain I get in my shoulder.

I find it works better for me than other muscle rubs and such.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for all over pain, unless of course you were to bathe in it I suppose, but it is good for specific area pain.